Expedia Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Expedia Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expedia (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied in April 2017. Initially started with an email from the internal recruiter asking me to complete a test online following which we would arrange a telephone chat - I got this email in June. Completed the telephone chat and had a telephone interview arranged with a Director in Marketing. Passed this and got a phone call within 2 hours stating they wanted to call me in for a face to face.

This was done in 2 parts; A further telephone interview with a Senior Manager and a series of face to face interviews and a group presentation. I was given a week to prepare for the presentation. I prepared and went for the interview which I feel went reasonably well - I have no way of telling for sure as it's been over 2 months since that interview and I have had no feedback or communication at all from them.

I find this rather unprofessional. I can understand large companies having long hiring processes but what I cannot comprehend is the lack of communication for over 2 months after investing 5 hours of my time in interviews and a further 7 hours preparing a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Asked to present a loyalty partnership program proposition for a new partner in a new region.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Expedia

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expedia (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

First talk with HR, after one interview with Hiring manager with practical questions on the role itself . Final round includes presentation on a new partnership for the firm and how to analyze its performance using assumptions when required.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyse a campaign?   1 Answer