Expedia Software Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Expedia Software Design Engineer Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Expedia in March 2016.

Interview

the manager sent me the email to ask if i would like to take the technical phone interview(i had submit my resume through career fair before), then he helped schedule it

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Expedia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Expedia (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter on campus career fair, got a on campus interview the second day. Total length 30 mins. First a few concept: data overload and overide. Then several basic code with minimum run time.

Software Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Expedia.

Interview

Campus interview, 30 mins, one algorithm problem. The problem is not hard, and the interviewer was very nice. I took 20 mins to write the code on a paper, and we examined the code together. The next couple of minutes he asked some behavior questions like why you want to work at Expedia. Three days later got a email about next step for an onsite.

Interview Questions

• Leetcode Letter Combinations of a Phone Number   1 Answer

Software Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Expedia in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online and two phone interview

Interview Questions

• Actually not much. In first interview they asked background and some projects. In the second interview, the engineer just explained their project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Expedia (Bellevue, WA) in July 2009.

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter who spoke with me to set up a time for a phone interview. The phone screen was fairly short; about 30 minutes. Questions were general, starting with explaining previous and current job positions and the reason(s) for wanting to change positions. Technical questions entailed defining OO terms and designing class structures.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a Zoo class using OO design?   4 Answers