Expedia Talent Acquisition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Expedia (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

I attended 2 lengthy interviews over a 1 or 2 week period, The latter interview included me meeting with 3 people individulally each for well over an hour.
I was told I would receive feedback within 48 hours of the interview. After not hearing for over 72 hours I dropped a quick note to request feedback. 4 weeks later I finally got a response asking me to come back in for a final meeting.
Needless to say I declined the request and found a job elsewhere where the recruitment process was both slick and professional.

Interview Questions

• What's the most novel recruitment process you have gone through to fill a role.   1 Answer

I declined the offer due to the lack of contact for 4 weeks post interview even after chasing numerous times.
I'd have hoped for a much more professional process and if that's a taste of the interviews recruiters get then I daren't think was interview process other candidates go through..