Expeditors International (India) Pvt. Ltd. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Expeditors International (India) Pvt. Ltd. Interview Questions

Interviews at Expeditors International (India) Pvt. Ltd.

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Expeditors International (India) Pvt. Ltd. (Seattle, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview contains 3 parts. First is a phone interview, asked me some questions on my resume and some basic Java questions. After a week, they asked me for a on-site interview which covered a code reading and a design questions. After couple days, asked me back for another interview with some manager. All questions are related to my experience. Even though I got three interviews with this company, but still no job offer. Strict dress code for this company.

Associate Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Expeditors International (India) Pvt. Ltd. (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with manager for 30 minutes. Manager emailed me to set up a time for phone interview. Called at the correct time and asked some basic Java and Object Oriented Programming questions. Informed me that the dress code in the company is professional.

Air Import Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Expeditors International (India) Pvt. Ltd. (Lubbock, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

The Interview was pretty basic, I mostly got questions about myself, what I like to do, where I see myself, how I act in certain situations. They also asked me questions about the company, what I knew about them, how I fit into their company, things like that.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Expeditors International (India) Pvt. Ltd..

Interview

Extremely well set up. Had a phone interview and by the next week I had a face to face interview. The last interview I had was mostly about benefits, salary, and getting to meet everyone to make sure I would be a good fit within the company, and that they were a good fit for me. The people are amazing; extremely hard working,but very welcoming and encouraging to get through all of the training.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to go out of your way as a leader among other co workers to get a task done.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Expeditors International (India) Pvt. Ltd. (Chennai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

It was great. I was told about the company, my job role. My responsibilities. What I learnt from college. Why I am applying for this job and what is my future plans.

BDE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Expeditors International (India) Pvt. Ltd. (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. I got positive response from the interviewer. But they said we will inform me after 2 days. Later they said you r not enough qualified by our post. If you don't wanted to hire any one why you have taken my interview? Bad management I wait for 2 hours for my interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was of good quality with two rounds of interview, one with hr and one with the dept manager. Good level questions and straight to the point. Wait time after the interview can stretch upto a month.