Expeditors Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Expeditors (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I am fairly new in the US and this is my first job interview, so imagine how erratic my nerves are. There were 2 interviewers and we went through with my resume first, then the result of my assessment skills followed by a few casual questions about my experiences here in the US. Interview lasted about 20 mins. After the interview, I called my recruiter to report. After I hang up, for about 5 mins (and I haven't left the building yet), my recruiter called me and said they are offering me the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Expeditors (Carson, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I got called in for an interview. I was interviewed by two supervisors and the branch manager. They were nice and polite. After the interview I had to call back 3 times to get an answer on wether I got an offer or not. Just make sure you know about the company. Also make sure you know about third party logistics.

Customs Brokerage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Expeditors (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy interview with common customer service questions. They did not ask any technical questions or required any prove-it quizzes. Should be good to go if you have a good sense of humor and don't sound like someone who is looking for lots of pay.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you delivered great customer service.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Expeditors (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Got a call after attending a school career fair. Scheduled an interview a week later. 2 managers attended the interview but there was suppose to be three. I didn't expect to get hired after I saw the expression on their face as I talked about military obligations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hawthorne, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Expeditors (Hawthorne, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Professional atmosphere, personable people to interview with. Was asked how I would fit in the company and about my past professional and collegiate accomplishments. Seems like a great place to start a career.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I do under stress and multi-tasking b   1 Answer

Negotiation

Customs Broker Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Expeditors (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview 2 times with 2 sets of group. It was a lot of questions of current experience and your personality. They ask if you have any questions. I think they want to see if you fit with their culture and value. They put a group of panel of people to ask questions. Once the first interview was done, they ask me to come back to interview with upper management. They asked me similar questions. After I left I received a call within 30 min to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offer the salary and gave me time to think about it.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Expeditors (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

They called me to come in, was interviewed by two people at once. Then they invited me back to be interviewed with the head manager. That went great also, but then found out I did not get the job. Maybe it was because I was a little over qualified.

Interview Questions

• nothing it was very conversational, depends on the person interviewing you I guess   Answer Question