Expeditors Ocean Import Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Expeditors Ocean Import Agent Interview Questions

2.7

Ocean Import Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Expeditors.

Interview

the hiring process was very quick. from phone interview to one person on site interview to three people interviewing me. They all ask similar questions. All the questions are about customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• It includes lots of behavioural questions about customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Expeditors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Expeditors (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I talked to a manager at a campus interview. He took my resume and gave me a call for an interview within a few weeks. Company has no HR, manager's do all their hiring so it seems a little disorganized. He was extremely late to the interview and I waited in the front office for 20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Expeditors (SeaTac, WA) in May 2010.

Interview

Internship - had to beat out 40 other students. Interviewed with 3 different managers/supervisors. Asked basic questions regarding what you knew about the industry and why you wanted to work there. Asked if you had any previous experience and what you were studying in school. They sent out acceptance and rejection letters.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or Leave it