Experian Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experian Account Executive Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Four questionnaires (attitude, personality, numerical and verbal), three telephone interviews and one panel interview in person. I had great telephone conversations with the hiring manager, senior sales person and hr. I created a executive presentation, personal presentation and a first 90 days presentation. Everything felt very good. HR called me back and told me that they expected to make me an offer but that was not the case. Sad.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Experian

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Two interview process. First with the Area Sales Director. The second with the Area Sales Director and Senior Account Executive. General questions pertaining to the position. Asked for references. I provided four and she called each one.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions: Why do you think you will be successful here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation phase to the interview process. Experian stated salary, bonuses, benefits etc. and it was all good for me.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experian (Costa Mesa, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Phone, in person: presented business case about Experian and Presented my Business Plan

Negotiation

Got what I asked for.