Experian Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews and on-site visit Schaumburg. Had to create a presentation about a Dealership and another presentation about yourself. They had no monitor to do a presentation, in an hour we had to switch 3 rooms. I did have my presentation printed. I took a vacation day to fly there incurred expenses they said they would reimburse but did not. The sent an auto generated email instead of a personal phone call. This really makes me think why was every thinking of leaving my old job. Th

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

took a couple of months, the company said they were urgent to fill the position but then dragged their feet, which should have been a sign. it was a couple if phone interviews, panel interview, then meeting with the head boss

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had interviewed first for a Account Manager/Sales Associate position (one phone and one in-person interview). I was told that I was recommended for a better fit with the Inside Sales Account Executive and then had interviews with that position (another phone and another in-person).

Product Marketing Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The process took about 3-4 weeks. I was contacted by the talent acquisition team for a phone interview. It was simple and brief. I was contacted that same day for another phone interview with a hiring manager. It was relaxed, friendly and nothing out of the ordinary. After that I was invited for an in person interview where I was supposed to meet with 4 people but it ended up only being 2.

Inside Sales Analyst Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

I researched their company (located in Dublin) applied through their job board on the above position that was located in IL. The recruiter called me to set up a phone interview, and eventually left a message, as she was located in Phoenix, and was the talent recruiter for three states, IL, TX, and NJ. The phone interview was for 1/2 hour, and her questions were forthright and high level to answer succinctly. During the interview, she mentioned that there was a base and commission salary if you hit certain criteria during the year on outside accounts.

Interview Questions

• When I pressed further on the commissions attached to the position, which was not listed on the online application, she was a bit abrupt interrupting me that this was listed. The position that I applied for was Inside Sales Analyst position, not the Inside Sales Account Executive positions that were posted two weeks later in early June.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

The job posting was made available in February. I had one or two phone interviews with the company recruiters which basically went over my experience against the requiremenets for the role. Then I met with the hiring manager, that person's manager and another person on the team. Questions were fairly straightforward. The entire process was quite lengthy. Applied in February and didn't start until the end of August. Not sure if that's changed since.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult personalities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate vacation time and the recruiter made a mistake and told me that it wouldn't be a problem. It was since they're on a fixed vacation schedule for all employees based on tenure but it worked out in my favor in the way of an additional bump in salary and a higher bonus structure that was grandfathered in.

Sales Client Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Very short and to the point interview. Met and the decision was made within a day. I started a week later.

Negotiation

straight forward

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

Interview with Network Engineer Manager based in Texas (he will fly out to see you if you're not local). Like most technical positions, be prepared to get quized on any technical qualifications you have listed. They will have read your resume and prepared technical quections accordingly to access your knowledge. Also, if you have pictures of configuring equipment or your old data center, anything to give some reassurance that you have indeed provisioned lots of equipment- bring it. It speaks volumes and many candidates hired revealed that they also had pictures illustrating their accomplishements.

Interview Questions

• Interview was mostly technical, though a lot more is being assesed such as how you present yourself, how humble you are, how honest and forth coming with your limitations.   Answer Question

Database Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

simple process step 1)Call to setup interview
    2)actual face to face interview
    very cool management..Nicely welcome you make you feel comfortable.
    Some simple questions on team management aand your background

I had some better offer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied online on Tuesday, received call from Experian recruiter that evening to schedule for a 30 min phone interview with her the next day. Did the phone interview w/the recruiter on Wednesday. I thought it went well. She said she would get back to me once she has the meeting with the managers on Thursday to set up a time for the phone interview w/them and would call me on Friday. She never called me Friday. So I sent an email following up on Monday, and she said the meeting was cancelled and resceduled for that week. Friday she got back to me and said they decided to pursue another candidate. Didn't even get a chance for the phone interview with the manager for that position.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you faced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question