Experian Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experian Human Resources Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

Easy process. Phone screen with recruiting, then with Manager. Then, a physical interview with team and an offer 2 weeks later. Was a great easy process. I was surprised there wasn't weeks of back and forth. I let them know what I wanted upfront and they explained if they were able to accommodate my requests or not. No silly politics to worry about.

Interview Questions

• Not sure the details, but definitely on the KSA's I bring to the group.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Experian

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

I was sourced on-line (my application came through linkedin.com). The central recruiting team in Costa Mesa, California gave me an initial phone interview. Once I had that screen, I was passed along to the local hiring manager in person. From there I was contacted again by the recruiter in California to have subsequent one to one interviews in person and on the phone. After four additional interviews I was given a verbal offer over the phone and then recived my offer on paper the next day. Overall the process was straight-forward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate a bit, but dod not get too far with this.