Experian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

10 questions on oops concepts and sql concepts where same level of interview difficulty is same for anyone from junior level to senior level. Be prepared to answer personal skills questions too.

Interview Questions

• Inheritance can be stopped or not?   1 Answer

IT Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Leading up and through the interview process everything was great. It wasn't till AFTER the interview that things went south. It should be noted that my interview was actually with CSID which was just acquired by Experian. That being said, I was told that they were on an aggressive time line to get the position filled and then they went radio silent. Told me they were working on filling it and would get back to me next week. Crickets. So I followed up... told me they'd get back to me soon... crickets... I finally gave up and just realized this isn't a place I wanted to work... if I was supposedly one of their two final candidates you'd think they'd pay me the courtesy of letting me know they were going in a different direction or tell me what the deal was... I get that I may not have been a fit... But I should have been told something... any way, I finally, as a courtesy to them, emailed to withdraw and even explained why... oh, and guess what, they didn't respond to that one either... Incredibly disrespectful to not at least follow up and say they were going in a different direction... no amount of money could get me to work at a place that treats candidates like this...

Interview Questions

• How I would handle walk ups and users needing assistance trying to jump the queue...   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Regular interview with questions about your previous jobs, problem solving questions and some IQ tests. just like other interviews, they want to learn about your personality and how you handle problem solving issues, if you are persistent enough or not! not bad overall.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Allen, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for Experian during the middle of September (Sept. 14th to be exact). During the application Experian makes it clear that you have to pass a Credit Check in order to be considered for anow interview. Wasn't sure how I would do I have some negative marks on my credit, but my is still considered to be in fair standing. I received an unexpected phone call from a recruiter on Oct 3rd. He asked me if I had time to do a phone interview now or if another time needed to be scheduled. I told him now was perfect phone interview lasted about 30 minutes Recruiter asked your typical interview questions to see what kind of thought process you have and how great your customer service skills are. He also went over the pay, training schedule, and the work schedule after training. Then I was scheduled for an onsite interview. Oct 4th. I had my interview with the team lead and the department supervisor. The interview lasted al most an hour. I felt confident leaving the building. 25 minutes later on my way home I received a call from the recruiting Manager saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with an coworker and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with three executives. First was indifferent and appeared as if he did not want to be there. Second was confusing and hard to build rapport with. The reason why this interview was not entirely negative was because the third executive was very kind and appeared to actually want to get to know me, rather than quiz me or get in my head. Weird experience overall - however, a valuable learning experience as well...

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Experian?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

Easy process. Phone screen with recruiting, then with Manager. Then, a physical interview with team and an offer 2 weeks later. Was a great easy process. I was surprised there wasn't weeks of back and forth. I let them know what I wanted upfront and they explained if they were able to accommodate my requests or not. No silly politics to worry about.

Interview Questions

• Not sure the details, but definitely on the KSA's I bring to the group.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Very difficult process. Know your stuff! If you're not confident, keep practicing. 1 phone screening 3 on site interview. Don't be afraid to bring documents to your interviews. Be ready to talk about your side projects.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Allen, TX).

Interview

Applied through careerbuilder, received a call a week later for a phone interview, scheduled an in person interview a week later and got the job and started about 2 and a half weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What is you greatest strength?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Four questionnaires (attitude, personality, numerical and verbal), three telephone interviews and one panel interview in person. I had great telephone conversations with the hiring manager, senior sales person and hr. I created a executive presentation, personal presentation and a first 90 days presentation. Everything felt very good. HR called me back and told me that they expected to make me an offer but that was not the case. Sad.

Technology Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Combination technical questions and behavioral interview. They dont try and trip you up. Straight forward, if you are a professional and know your stuff, this was an enjoyable talk.

Interview Questions

• No question were out of the ordinary. Just know your skills.   1 Answer