Experian Interview Questions in Irvine, CA | Glassdoor

Experian Interview Questions in Irvine, CA

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school's career website and got an interview request two days before the interview. It was business professional dress and the questions were pretty simple and self-explanatory.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a conflict and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Four questionnaires (attitude, personality, numerical and verbal), three telephone interviews and one panel interview in person. I had great telephone conversations with the hiring manager, senior sales person and hr. I created a executive presentation, personal presentation and a first 90 days presentation. Everything felt very good. HR called me back and told me that they expected to make me an offer but that was not the case. Sad.

Mobile Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I met the programmers and recruiters at my school's career fair. From there I was contacted by email by the recruiter/talent acquisition partner and given some questions to answer and a small sample program to make to see how far along my skills were. I was given a choice to do iOS or Android depending on my experience level. I chose iOS. From there I waited 2 weeks and received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you show some apps you've made?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

A long day of interviews with 5 people, which wasn't a problem, but they were not as specific as they could have been in answering MY questions - make sure you get VERY specific about what you will be doing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the job? Tell me about this job you had.   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Reached out to the recruiter through LinkedIn.
    Phone Interviews with recruiter basic screening; Thorough and informative.
    Got invited for onsite interview: (4, 1:1 Interviews)
    1. Met with Hiring Manager - Senior Director; very professional interview; was familiar with some of the products that I had worked before - all in all I thought I had satisfactory interview
    2. Met with Product Manager - more of peer; again professional and he was curious on how I could help the team - considering the position would takeover some of the responsibilities that this PM was handling
    3. Met with another director - it was oddinterview as this interviewer had some unusal questions like what makes you tick? how would yous pend your hobbies etc.
    4. Interview with Manager from Engineering team - cordial interview; interviewer was curious about my past experience

All in all it was a good interview experience and I was looking forward for the feedback from the interview.

After two weeks of no feedback; I reached out to Recruiter who told me that they were interviewing other candidates and I was under consideration.

Then another 2 weeks passed and Recruiter reached out to me again - saying that whether I would be open for another PM role but not at same seniority as I had already interviews. I said I would open for that - the recruiter informed me about passing on my interest in other role to Hiring Manager.

I never heard back from the recruiter. Leaving candidates hanging contributes to negative experience for candidates

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experian (Irvine, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

I met with two member of senior management back to back for an hour each. They were question and answer interviews with an emphasis on past experience and accomplishments. I would recommend a potential candidate brush up on specific examples of experiences they have had in performing the work that was outlined in the job description.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer they gave me. All of the negotiation happened with the recruiter.