Experian Marketing Services Client Implementation Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experian Marketing Services Client Implementation Lead Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Implementation Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services.

Interview

Was an extensive process with a team of managers, but standard questions and not stressful. Managers were all younger, educated, professional people, which was nice. After a half day of being interviewed by management, you go home and wait for a call. Talent acquisition advises whether or not you have an offer, which you can negotiate.

Interview Questions

• Given certain scenarios (which could relate to the role), and asked what would be the best way to QA this process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiating was a bit of back and forth, but ultimately settled as I was happy with the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Experian Marketing Services

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Went through a 4 hour interview in one sitting. Started work within a few days.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Longer than average interview process but will be done in 2-3 rounds at most. Allocate at least 2-3 hours per interview session.

You will meet a lot of people in the team you will be working in and be interviewed by your peers as well as managers and senior leadership.

Casual interview, don't always ask typical boring interview questions. I enjoyed meeting everyone during my interview process.

You will complete a basic HTML and Segmentation logic test (simpler than writting SQL queries). If you have logic, this will be a no brainer.

Client Implementation Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services in October 2011.

Interview

The interviewing process was pretty standard for a global corporation. It consisted of an HR phone screen, and in-person half-day interview with various team members and management. The one thing I wasn't prepared for was for the HR guy to force me to give a salary figure before going any further. I was hoping to negotiate after interviewing so I was caught off guard and said somehting lower than I would have had I sensed how the interview played out. They also do a basic psuedo-SQL test that anyone with half a brain should be able to pass.

Interview Questions

• How would you create a query to pull all records that have created date before X and who belong to the group Y   Answer Question