Experian Marketing Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

very quick and precise questions they made me feel at home and that they were trying to persuade me to join rather than the other way around . Good questions but i was well prepared

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online, received a phone screening the next day. Interviewed on site with a panel of Sr. acct mgrs, acct mgrs, director, and client partnership mgr. The interviewed went ok but it was very frat boy bro-y, they grilled you on your skills then ask obnoxious lateral thinking questions (not pertaining to the job, just how you would response to the question). Overall, it was like interviewing for a sorority or fraternity. Not my cup of tea.

Interview Questions

• There is a huge fire in one man's apartment building, how does he escape without getting hurt? He was on the first floor so he just walked out.   Answer Question

Email Marketing Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

These people are completely unprofessional. I showed up to my interview and was handed the exam. I had barely finished the first question when the receptionist informed me that my meeting with the department managers had been canceled. She said that they had sent an email. I checked my phone and had not received said email. I politely let her know that I never got it and asked if she knew whether they wanted to reschedule or had decided not to continue the process. She told me she wasn't sure and I'd need to reach out to whoever I was in contact with to ask about rescheduling. I wasn't even allowed to finish the exam despite the fact that I took time out of my day to come down. She didn't even bother to \apologize let alone try to find out more information or re-send the email. This was one of the worst examples of customer service I've ever seen and complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Format this sentence in HTML with underlined and italicized words.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services.

Interview

Manager was nice and reviewed the day to day basis and what the role was about. She showed me the office and how everything worked. Questions were basic and not hard at all.

Creative Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The manager was nice and casual when it was time for the interview. She demonstrated her knowledge of the company, and she explained what type of a role I will be doing as a creative marketer. The questions were simple, and there wasn't really a right or wrong answer. It was more about presenting what I could do as a creative marketer. Afterwards, she showed me around the area.

A few days later, I had to do a follow up phone interview, and it was more or less the same questions and explanations as the manager. Again, the phone interview went smoothly, and a few days later, I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software?   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services.

Interview

First interview was in-person they said they needed someone right away, week and a half go by and i was contacted for phone interview. Two weeks later heard nothing. I sent followup to hiring manager and he said at the end of the week i should hear something. 2 weeks have gone by and I have heard nothing. Unprofessional and just plain rude.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Experian Marketing Services?   Answer Question

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume via experian career site, later contacted by a HR rep about 2-3 weeks later. Conversation went well and I was later told the next day I was selected for a in person. I interviewed with the manager of the department and another member of the team. It went really smooth and conversation was pleasant. During the interview I was told I would definitely be getting a email with the details on the next round which was a case study. It was a very easy case study profiling a brands audience. Very easy if you dealt with consumer insights data before. After submitting case study I was told I would need to do another onsite and do a presentation based on the case study I submitted. Was super easy, met with the same 2 people prior and another new person who was on call. They asked questions here and there and provided great feedback but overall I was told I did a good job.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more so about past experience and if I was familiar with their consumer data systems. Also asked what kind of clients I dealt with in the past and how many clients did I have.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was very easy, did not have to deal with back fourth. I got what I asked for I should have pushed for more, but thats ok with the bonus in place it makes for higher pay than my last job.

Product Marketing Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The process took about 3-4 weeks. I was contacted by the talent acquisition team for a phone interview. It was simple and brief. I was contacted that same day for another phone interview with a hiring manager. It was relaxed, friendly and nothing out of the ordinary. After that I was invited for an in person interview where I was supposed to meet with 4 people but it ended up only being 2.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services.

Interview

Was an extensive process with a team of managers, but standard questions and not stressful. Managers were all younger, educated, professional people, which was nice. After a half day of being interviewed by management, you go home and wait for a call. Talent acquisition advises whether or not you have an offer, which you can negotiate.

Interview Questions

• Given certain scenarios (which could relate to the role), and asked what would be the best way to QA this process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiating was a bit of back and forth, but ultimately settled as I was happy with the offer.

Incident Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services in November 2014.

Interview

Went through 4 interviews with various managers in both Malaysia and U.S. Great experience as all interviews were very smooth. The review process was very rigorous and thorough but i find it great because I was also able to really ask myself if I'm suitable for the role.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of an incident report you would send to senior management   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pleasant and smooth. I had an extremely good recruiter who helped me along the entire process. She made the difference in the entire process

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services.

Interview

The interview process was great. Day one I received an email from HR saying that I was a good fit and to apply. The day after applying I had a phone screen. That was followed up with an email scheduling a site visit. I came in, did a hand-written test, and then interviewed with the manager. The next day I received a call from HR letting me know I am in consideration but they had other interviews scheduled. I should have an answer by the end of the week. Scheduling conflicts and "redirectioning" took place. But HR continued to call or email me with updates. That rocked