Experian Marketing Services Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Experian Marketing Services Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Email Marketing Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

These people are completely unprofessional. I showed up to my interview and was handed the exam. I had barely finished the first question when the receptionist informed me that my meeting with the department managers had been canceled. She said that they had sent an email. I checked my phone and had not received said email. I politely let her know that I never got it and asked if she knew whether they wanted to reschedule or had decided not to continue the process. She told me she wasn't sure and I'd need to reach out to whoever I was in contact with to ask about rescheduling. I wasn't even allowed to finish the exam despite the fact that I took time out of my day to come down. She didn't even bother to \apologize let alone try to find out more information or re-send the email. This was one of the worst examples of customer service I've ever seen and complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Format this sentence in HTML with underlined and italicized words.   Answer Question

Creative Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The manager was nice and casual when it was time for the interview. She demonstrated her knowledge of the company, and she explained what type of a role I will be doing as a creative marketer. The questions were simple, and there wasn't really a right or wrong answer. It was more about presenting what I could do as a creative marketer. Afterwards, she showed me around the area.

A few days later, I had to do a follow up phone interview, and it was more or less the same questions and explanations as the manager. Again, the phone interview went smoothly, and a few days later, I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software?   Answer Question

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume via experian career site, later contacted by a HR rep about 2-3 weeks later. Conversation went well and I was later told the next day I was selected for a in person. I interviewed with the manager of the department and another member of the team. It went really smooth and conversation was pleasant. During the interview I was told I would definitely be getting a email with the details on the next round which was a case study. It was a very easy case study profiling a brands audience. Very easy if you dealt with consumer insights data before. After submitting case study I was told I would need to do another onsite and do a presentation based on the case study I submitted. Was super easy, met with the same 2 people prior and another new person who was on call. They asked questions here and there and provided great feedback but overall I was told I did a good job.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more so about past experience and if I was familiar with their consumer data systems. Also asked what kind of clients I dealt with in the past and how many clients did I have.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was very easy, did not have to deal with back fourth. I got what I asked for I should have pushed for more, but thats ok with the bonus in place it makes for higher pay than my last job.

Email Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

applied online process took one week, first you take a html and sql type test this takes about a hours. Then you are taken to a room where you interview with two people at one time they ask basic questions tell me about yourself, etc. In all if you can speak well about email metrics you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• difference between radio button and check box   1 Answer
    • what do you know about experian   1 Answer
    • how would your measure an emails success   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone Interview with HR/Recruiter, then an in person interview with about 3-4 teams (2 interviews per team) about a week later (before the interviews had to take a written test which consisted of a combination of basic HTML questions and database logic questions)

Interview Questions

• On the written test: write a query using the data set (e.g. where city is New York or LA and gender is female)   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR called with an offer, I counter negotiated, HR said they would call me back. About a day later, same HR person called to bump up offer (although not as high as my counter offer).

Email Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

It was a very long process which lasted more than 2 months. They kept interviewing me over the phone (about 3 times) from NY. Then I had at least one round of tests and a 1:1 in Costa Rica.

Interview Questions

• Typical stuff such as:
      - Why should we hire you?
      - Why do you think you're the right person for this position?
      - Please explain your past work experience.
      - Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
      Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

I had phone interview a by 2 people, then an in person interview by the same two people. Offer was made within a week to 10 days of these interviews. I was asked about my qualifications and my flexibility of work hours.

Interview Questions

• How do you interact w/senior leaders?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Got an interview through a recruiter I met at a career fair in NYC. I had an interview with 4 individuals. One project manager, one team manager, one senior manager, & one developer. Hardly any technical questions. I think that they were supposed to give me a technical written test, but it was forgotten. I almost didn't accept the job because the interview process was so poor. The recruiter was also very pushy & it was clear he was only interested in his commission rather than in my best interests.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my future career plans. Not a big deal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated a $5k salary increase, but this was still far below market value. I accepted because I thought the corporate culture would match my personality, which it did/does. The recruiter told me that with my skills, I should be earning $85-95k per year. This job offered me $75k. I was only able to negotiate up to $80k, the reason being that my salary should be on par with other members of the team.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

3 phone interviews + 1 in-person. Made it through 2nd phone interview. Was contacted by recruiter.
    First interview was fair in regards to expectation and culture vette.
    Second interview was difficult. Understood half of what that interviewer was saying as his English wasn't so great.

Interview Questions

• Write a algorithm that takes a list of prices and finds the largest spread among the value.   Answer Question

Client Implementation Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Experian Marketing Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Went through a 4 hour interview in one sitting. Started work within a few days.