Experian Interview Questions in Nottingham, England | Glassdoor

Experian Interview Questions in Nottingham, England

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.9

Senior Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Nottingham, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Formal but friendly. Introduced themselves, took me to a meeting room. Asked questions around my past and experience Followed by giving them examples. Followed by any questions I would like to ask them, they gave initial feedback on my answers which gave a good setting for how I was doing.

Interview Questions

• "Give me an example of a time you had to give someone bad news"   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Experian (Nottingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Lengthy and wasteful. Often a telephone interview followed by 2-3 face to face interviews and a presentation. Often an agency will contact you first and do a pre-screening too.

Additionally, the roles didn't actually exist even though they were advertised. They were either withdrawn after a 3 month wait or they had an internal candidate already in post.

Experian are a disgrace and their recruitment conveniently never reply to calls or emails.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Experian (Nottingham, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Got a phone call on Wednesday 09/12/2015 saying that they would like to give me a telephone interview on Friday 11/12/2015 and if I passed that initial interview I would be asked to attend an assessment on the same day at 2.00pm which I thought ok. Come the Friday morning I had the phone call and that went ok and was asked to attend the afternoon assessment which involved a team building exercise than an interview I was told on the phone that I would be sent an email with a pdf attachment of interview questions to help me to prepare I came off the phone at 11.15 and started to get ready for the interview I kept continuously checking my emails, I then rang Experian back at 12.20 to which I got voice mail so I left a message asking them if they could send me the email as I had not received it, I had presumed they were on their lunch. I finally received the email at 1.00pm as I was leaving for the interview which I then could not prepare myself as much as I would like. I went to the interview and completed it all. On Monday 14/12/2015 I received a phone call back asking how I felt about the interview I explained I thought I done really well in the team building exercise but on the interview not so well they said that they agreed on that and would not be offering me a job. I feel like that they rushed everything with me and if I had a day at least to prepare myself not a couple of hours which was not the case as it took them over an hour and half to send me a document.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you could have changed the outcome?   Answer Question

Strategic Client Director (S) Banking Or Insurance There Were Two Roles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian (Nottingham, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Deeply disappointing - I had been very excited about this and The process was supposed to be a one hour interview with 3 Senior staff one was very good, one a no show and another' although I accept his apology. still only made it for 15 minutes I have since been told that the no show rejected me on the basis of my CV - so why was he ever going to be there and/or why was I told he would be there?

The interview was scheduled for 8.00 a.m so from Bristol necessitated an overnight stay so for me a big investment both time and travel wise. When subsequently contacted by Experian I was asked how I felt it had gone and said, in my view, well only been told they weren't proceeding. An interesting approach! I then asked for some insight form the no show as to where my CV was weaker and was told I would get that - in the event the only feedback was that other candidates CVs were stronger

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Experian (Nottingham, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was competence based. present was the programs director and another project manager. There was a run through my CV and experience.
    I felt that I did answer the question alright at least the deposition of the interviewers suggested so,
    I got back to me that they had another candidate with a strong experience of their requirements

Interview Questions

• Run us through one of your projects that you managed   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experian (Nottingham, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very cold non approachable didn't make you feel at ease so couldn't do your best
    An hour long didn't really ask about skills
    Questions weren't suited to the role applied for

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Nottingham, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

30 minutes phone interview followed by an assessment day. The assessment day comprised of; study and present a given case study within an hour; competency interview; and job fit interview.
    The case study presentation was by far the most difficult and tough of the 3. One hour is a very short time to study close to 15 pages of SHL case study with all sorts of graphs, numbers, percentages and data. Then translating that into a presentation turns into a mammoth task.
    The competency interview was pretty straightforward with 'give me an example...' type questions.
    All the 5 interviewees were very professional, polite and helpful.

IT Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Nottingham, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

3 Parts Interview
    -Telephone : general queistions about your cv
    -face 2 face with 2 recruiters also questions about your cv and group scenarios about how you resolve issues
    - las interview with one of the managers : wherer you see your self in 10 years? and cv questions

Reward Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experian (Nottingham, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

I was offered an interview by email.

The interview was in 2 parts, firstly the interviewer met me and outlined the excel test I was about to take - this was a tailored test for the role and consisted of using sorts and pivot tables and making it look good. The test took 25 minutes.

The interview was a case of going through my cv and highlighting what I have done in my day to day role and how these skills could be applied. Nothing too difficult and no challenging questions at all.

IT Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Experian (Nottingham, England (UK)) in September 2009.

Interview

I was employed through an agency then had internal promotions several times. Agency employment was quick. Internal promotions and sideways movements can be laborious, strenuous and not very engaging. Standard HR set of questions with little room for movement, until you reach higher grading (>£60,000). Higher positions will have a harder hitting, more researched approach.

Negotiation

Authoritarian. I was told, despite asking many times before, for an internal promotion what I would earn and there was little movement on that. That actually came 4 months after my appointment, despite chasing on an almost daily basis and influencing other stakeholders. It was only when I went above my boss, reluctantly, that there was traction.