Experian Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experian Sales Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

very laid back the hiring manager didn't really seem to know much about the details of selling and training, seemed like a lot was made up and very unsure on alot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

terrible

Other Interview Reviews for Experian

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experian (San Francisco, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

I had one interview with the hiring manager. He was very nice, but very inexperienced. He spent the entire 60 minutes talking about how great the company was, what they did, what the team was like, and what QAS brought to the table, etc. I did not have the opportunity to talk about my experience or what I brought to the table. Comments were also made about my already existing experience being more than what they need rather than an advantage to them, which I found to be odd, and again, it was stated to me without an opportunity for me to provide a response.

Hiring process appears to have a 'spaghetti on the wall' strategy to it; in addition my impression was that they were looking to hire a candidate of specific age and gender (of which I did not fit the profile) - based on statements that were made to me.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Experian in April 2010.

Interview

Went thru a friend for initial HR interview; then interviewed with the hiring manager; took personality test; took drug test; hired by company

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experian in July 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of a 1-1 interview with the hiring manager and a series of competency based questions with regard to the job. People were great, friendly, relaxed atmosphere.