Experian Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experian Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Experian (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met my recruiter at the school's job fair, had a brief chat, and was notified the next week by e-mail for my technical phone interview. I was interviewed by my recruiter from the job fair, who is an engineer, and another member from another team. The interview was less than an hour. There were a few questions about projects on my resume and then technical questions about data manipulation. Then I had two coding questions where I have to come up with and explain my algorithm. My interviewer was very nice and gave hints along the way. It has been two weeks and I am about to send another followup e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Given a string of parentheses, how do you test if the parentheses are correctly closed?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Experian

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Denver, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter setting up a phone screen and then an on-site interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in July 2015.

Interview

1. Technical Test
    2. F2F interview (if you pass the technical test)
    3. Offer/Nego for the package, offered below expectation (within same day)
    4. HR called for another interview but they didn't actually make it.
    5. HR called to offer as per expected after 2 to 3 weeks.
    6. HR could not get approval from hiring manager and offered below expectation again.
    7. Rejected HR from trying to revise and get approval from hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions related to the role and team work skill.   Answer Question