Experis Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experis Business Development Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Experis (Grand Rapids, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Took online assessment test and was called in for interview. I was e-mailed some information before the interview explaining that the interview would last about an hour with another half hour of roll play. My interview lasted only 20 minutes with no roll play. Total waste of my time. Reeked of age discrimination.

Interview Questions

• They kept asking me if I HAD ANY QUESTIONS FOR THEM.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Had initial interview with their corporate recruiter. She asked basic questions and gave the overview of the position. Then had 2 phone interviews and took assessment tests. Final stage I had a 1 on 1 interview with the director. The whole process the corporate recruiter (Breeze) was extremely helpful preparing me for ever stage. They were very prompt on getting back to me after each interview. Never keeping me guessing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a mistake you made that you learned a lesson from.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Several Phone Interviews with the Managing Director, Sales Director, another Managing Director, and a Senior Recruiter. I was initially brought this opportunity by an Executive staffing firm that really didn't prepare me for the interview or the organization. I was interviewed for IT and Engineering Business Development Manager roles.

Interview was a bit confusing on who was who and what roles everyone had. They tried very hard to sell my the job and definitely oversold on a number of items.

Interview Questions

• What is current contractor headcount?   Answer Question
    • What is your high weekly gross profit?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • What companies have you worked with previously (clients)?   Answer Question
    • Have you worked with VMS/MSP run accounts? How many retail, small-medium sized accounts have you worked with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone Screen, In person, nothing special, not honest with you, made false promises, lied about the job duties as they were not in the original description, not very pleasant, showing zero knowledge of the industry, not taking the interview seriously,

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Experis (Tampa, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Very long drawn out interview process. I was scheduled for an interview with a VP and was not made aware of it. At the last minute I was informed that he could not make it. Great since I never knew it was scheduled in the first place. For my in person interview the interviewer was a 1/2 hour late. I was informed by the recruiter after the interview process that I would hear back from the manager. I did not hear back for a week so I followed up with the recruiter. He said she would call that day. Did not happen. Again was told the manager would call. Nothing. Finally the recruiter informed me that they went with another candidate. I am sure my experience would have been different if I was the leading candidate.