Experis Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experis Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter via email. We scheduled for a phone interview possibly to screen my credentials for about 45 minutes. Then I met with one of managers for one on one interview

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked about my previous experience and knowledge of particular industry   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

My resume was reviewed by Experis and I was scheduled to meet with the client. I went to the client's site, discussed the job with them, had lunch, received a tour, and saw the client's products. It was all very casual. I had been referred by one of the client's employees, so I think the decision to hire me had already been made.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experis (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Typically will do a phone call with Experis to discuss opportunity. After that, it may be a phone call or in person interview with the potential client manager. The Experis manager will also join in the phone call or come along on the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tend to focus on questions related to the background and experience needed for the assignment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (Vienna, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

In office, detailed, more than one interviewer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

offer of salary and acceptance