Experis IT Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experis IT Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experis (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and got a call to come in for an in-person interview.I was interviewed by 2 recruiters for about 15 minutes. It was a very quick and generic interview. High volume call centers have a high turnover rate so they are just trying to get people into the door. Within a a few days they called me and let me know I got the position. As I recall I didn't have to take a background and drug screen test.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any IT experience?   1 Answer
  • Are you nervous talking on the phone?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Raleigh, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

three round. phone screen, in office interview, final phone screen. there was also a test called the divine. i'm not a fan of personality tests. i just put on my swagger pants and answer questions as a self confident sales person would- that's what they look for and I passed it just fine.

Interview Questions

• "how do you connect with others"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy, two phone interviews. I was already working for their parent company ManpowerGroup so it was considered an internal transfer. One phone interview with the director and then another with the manager.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I received mail for IT recruiter opening from (Sayali Sonawane) experis IT and I shared my profile along with the salary details. Interview was scheduled on the next day. I confirmed twice on call that have you gone through my details and profile? I got a positive reply and my interview was scheduled for the next day.
    Next day:
    After traveling for almost 2and half hours I reached experis office where I met Sayali. My first round gave me idea that my salary did not fit with the salary (for IT recruiter profile). I checked with Sayali that have you gone through the details that I had shared with you on mail and got a reply that she didn't go through details. I got pissed off and asked to meet her supervisor. Then I met a person who introduced himself as Assistant Manager and later on claimed that he was handling VP's profile.

Such a fake company and don't care about candidates' time. This interview lacked professionalism from employer's end.
    Overall a bad experience.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussel (South Africa)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Brussel (South Africa)) in May 2016.

Interview

zeer snelle procedure. werd opgebeld door de manager om om een eerste korte gesprek via telefoon. Meteen een datum afgesproken voor het 1ste IV. een klein uurtje binnen gezeten om een 2dagen later feedback te krijgen. En een nieuwe afspraak met de HR en N+2. na dit gesprek meteen over gegaan tot contract bespreking.