Experis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Experis

2.5

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

It was laid back. I met with two people and sat with one of the recruiters. The recruiter shadow was most helpful because all the higher ups did was lie about what the job is.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Charlotte, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online, was called within a week. I met with two separate managers in a small conference room onsite, talked to each one for 20 minutes, was very conversational, they were very friendly and professional, they walked through my background and asked my why I wanted to get into recruiting, very standard interview, no difficult questions were asked, they called two days later, was extended the offer, immediately started the on-boarding process and started within two weeks.

Logistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Experis (San Jose, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Quick and to the point. Pleasant to speak with the recruiters. They gave me very detailed information about the job and the duties. Asked me what I was looking for in a company, salary, location, duties. It did not take too long which some Agencies take forever and a day to get you registered with their company. Experts first submitted my resume for the job to the end client and once I was selected to interview they then had me complete the paperwork for the registration process.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

I had three phone interviews and one onsite interview. Met with managers, directors and several team members. The entire process was all very well coordinated and the onsite was handled and managed very well.

Negotiation

I told them what it would take and they said ok.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Portland, OR) in June 2018.

Interview

Approached by their corporate recruiter by email a number of times. After I responded I had 3 phone calls with the recruiter. Was asked to take a personality test online. Then followed by in-person interview and panel interview. Felt like I would get an offer but did not

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Seattle, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

not well organized -- interviewers not available when scheduled, some not prepared, Feedback was inconsistent when asked for, although positive overall. interviewers were of varying degrees of thoroughness with some going off track as though they were interviewing me for a different position.

Systems Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Experis talked to me a little to discover my interests in availability. We talked a bit about my technical background. I had a fairly long telephone conversation with the hiring manager. He was mostly interested in my technical background and particularly in my interest in learning new things. Then we did an in-person interview that was mostly technical. Not much small talk.

Interview Questions

• He asked me to write a function to reverse a string. Since Python is my most recent language, I wrote a one-liner to do that. Then I did it in C complete with tests and test data. The whole thing too about an hour. Within 2 days, I had an offer in hand.   1 Answer

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anoka, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Anoka, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

I met with the help desk supervisor and was on a conference call with the department head who was in another state. She described the position in great detail and we had a very interactive chat.The interview took about 40 minutes. I also spent a additional 40 minutes with the help desk supervisor showing me what the actual daily job would be like. I took that as a positive sign.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Experis (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2010.

Interview

One interview. Rest of them will be with client. They mostly ask about the demands. Explain about the benefits company offer. For the experienced the question will be situation based

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experis (Allentown, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call 1 week after I applied for the position. Half hour phone call with the recruiter who thought I was great for the job. The next day I sent a email asking how long the process takes. She called back in 5 min and we had another 20-30 min chat. The next morning the account manager called just to get make sure he had my info straight and to make sure I was a good fit. After this 30 or so minute call he said he was gonna email the hiring manager our conversation. He also said he felt I was a good fit. This was on a Friday and he said he was going to try and setup a phone interview with the company the following Monday or Tuesday. He advised either he or the recruiter would call back.
    Than nothing. They will not respond to email or phone call. Still waiting but not hopeful

I understand recruiters may be dealing with a lot of other people, but if you spent all the time talking to somneone about an opportunity, take 5 minutes to follow up with the person. Even if you are waiting or have more qualified candidates, be professional and let the person know. A quick email is all it takes.

Interview Questions

• Just went over my resume and got a feel for what I do. Typical recruiter questions   Answer Question