Experis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Experis

2.5

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

1 interview and a few emails. I'm guessing that the customers will hire only old IT experts. They want all young up and comers. The positions were for IT auditors and project managers for a new data center going into the strip district.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Brief phone call to establish background. Followed by an in-person client interview.

Interview Questions

There were too many inconsistent statements from Experis and they were very misleading. The salary stated in the ad for the position was way off and I was told it was an error, yet they kept reposting the ad. There were other clear sales tactics that were misleading.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Only had a phone interview and then waited for the contract to be approved. After the job was approved I was able to start working

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Columbus, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

applied online

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

just hourly rate

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Experis (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was late (about 10 minutes), but the good coffee made up for it. The interview had very little to do with the skills needed for the job, nor did the interviewer have anything but an opaque description of the job; the location was provided, but not who I would be working for, the person's experience, how many people in the department nor the exact skillsets I would need (I had all, plus extras that proved useful.)

Interview Questions

• Would I mind working for a younger person.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experis (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and got a call to come in for an in-person interview.I was interviewed by 2 recruiters for about 15 minutes. It was a very quick and generic interview. High volume call centers have a high turnover rate so they are just trying to get people into the door. Within a a few days they called me and let me know I got the position. As I recall I didn't have to take a background and drug screen test.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any IT experience?   1 Answer
    • Are you nervous talking on the phone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Raleigh, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

three round. phone screen, in office interview, final phone screen. there was also a test called the divine. i'm not a fan of personality tests. i just put on my swagger pants and answer questions as a self confident sales person would- that's what they look for and I passed it just fine.

Interview Questions

• "how do you connect with others"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy, two phone interviews. I was already working for their parent company ManpowerGroup so it was considered an internal transfer. One phone interview with the director and then another with the manager.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

They claimed they needed my social security number in order to secure an interview. Never give that sort of information out to anyone. Otherwise, was able to keep the job, goals and expectations fairly well in focus, in spite of an otherwise disorganized screening process.

Interview Questions

• Given the question about social security number, that's pretty much a non starter.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

it was good from hiring process to interview process i was told on the next day it self that i am selected and i can join in one week

Interview Questions

• they asked about reversing the string which i answered very well i didn,t find any difficulties   Answer Question