Experis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Experis

2.5

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Experis (Houston, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Interviewer not knowledgeable about what the job entailed, but the job was way over a headhunter's knowledge level. The interviewer was excellent; prompt, courteous, patient. The offices were quiet and we had an appropriate room to ourselves, with no interruptions.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience did I have that was directly related to what I would be doing. (as far as she could explain the job position) Asked to address specific skills   1 Answer

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (Secaucus, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Brought in with a group of 5 other attorneys. The interviewer explained the position and expectations. We were then asked to go around the room and introduce ourselves and then were given a 10-15 minute multiple choice test. I was told to get there at 3PM. I was out of the building by 4.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis in January 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview where technical questions were asked related to C# development. Questions on backend and rdms databases such as sql server were asked.Telephonic interview where technical questions were asked related to C# development. Questions on backend and rdms databases such as sql server were asked.

Interview Questions

• Telephonic interview where technical questions were asked related to C# development. Questions on backend and rdms databases such as sql server were asked.   1 Answer

QA Tester Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Experis in January 2018.

Interview

It was really relaxed, no artificial behavior. We talked about the work, what I must expect and the work schedule. Very honest and straight forward. A sympatic professional atmosphere. I had time to talk about my concerns and put all my questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experiance on this kind of testing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experis (Irving, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Strictly phone interviews starting with the recruiter. That interview was basic and asked the questions of "years experience, technologies worked with, etc..."
    Second interview was with a Technical Manager or "Expert" who asked the same questions with a Project Manager slant to them. Very basic and very open to risk on the part of the employer. It should have been a larger red-flag.

Interview Questions

• None, I give harder interviews to the short-term technicians I hire.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal. They offered, I countered and they accepted

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Melville, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a recruiter. I did a phone screen with the recruiter at Experis. I then went and did a face-to-face interview at the client site. The whole process, including the background screening and drug test, took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Both the phone screen and the face-to-face interview contained questions related to my experience and resume. No hard questions at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations related to the rate.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (San Jose, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from a coordinator confirming pay rate, skills and when I could come in for an interview with one of the managers. After this initial meeting I was asked to come onsite with the client for an interview with my managers.

Interview Questions

• What are your skills and past experiences working on a large team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experis (Sacramento, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

One interview plus client interview, interviews made you feel comfortable. Once I intervewed with the client, I was immediately hired by the client. Experis got back to me immediately with the job offer and was willing to work with my schedule.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were basic ranging from strengiths, to what you were looking for in a positoin, handling conflict, and asking specific examples of project management experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Columbus, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Experis wants to place you in a job assignment. For me, their interview was a prep for my interview with my assigned company. They provided additional resources and tips to help me win the job. The entire process was less than two weeks and they allowed me to give 4 weeks notice to my current employer. Very easy to work with and constant communication.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I interviewed at Experis (San Jose, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by Experis for a Project Management role out of the blue. I am assuming they found my resume and decided to pitch this position to me.

Interview Questions

• When I was contacted by the recruiter she seemed to be very excited about me as a match for this position. She called me to set up an interview with her manager, which went well. Then she called me and set up an interview with the Company in question. The first interview went well and then I was told I would move on to the hiring manager.

I was set up with an interview with the hiring manager which was abruptly canceled on the day of the interview without explanation. I phoned the recruiter to find out why, and she had no answers for me at the time. I proceeded to call 2 days later and left a message, and did not receive a call back. The following week I phoned again to get an explanation, the recruiter still didn't have one for me. I was told that by the recruiter that they would check in with their manager to get me some answers. Well, it has been a month later and I never got a call with an explanation. How does a recruiter go from being supposedly in your corner as an advocate for a position to completely dropping the ball and not telling a candidate what happened with that perfectly suited position? This has left such a bad taste in my mouth. So very unprofessional Experis, very unprofessional. Candidates are people, you should at least be respectful and professional in your dealings with us. Shame on you!   1 Answer