Experis Operations Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experis Operations Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a great interview process. I met the management team and had two interviews. The role was explained clearly and the manager was pretty assertive. But I appreciated her forthrightness and assertive attitude. The office was neat and clean and the staff seemed very welcoming and friendly. They had a great team spirit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experis (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Had a phone screen with a recruiter, then was set-up to come in to interview in person with three people, HR, Director, VP. Fairly straightforward, very professional. Reviewed my skills set. Provided info about the position. The interview lasted about 1.5 hours total. The logistics and directions to the office were well done.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Austin, TX).

Interview

The position requires at least 2 interviews and that you work as a temporary employee for at least 3 months before you will be considered for a full-time position. They ask the standard interview questions--What are your strengths and weaknesses, describe a task you completed that you are proud of, and tell us about yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit in this position? What do you do if you are asked to do something that you have no experience in or that is not part of your regular tasks?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will not make an exception to start as a full-time employee. You have to start as a temp (major downfall). Also, be prepared for your hourly wage to decrease when you accept a full-time position. They also make all Operations Professional's non-exempt, but do not allow you to work more than 4 hours OT, and even those hours have to be pre-approved by your manager.