Experis Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experis Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy. You first enter into a phone screening with a recruiter from ManpowerGroup and than that determines your 1:1 in person interview at HQ. The 1:1 was about 30 minutes. They ask very basic questions. Received call within an hour stating I have an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

Multiple phone screens, in person interview, and waiting 2 weeks for an answer. Other than that, normal process. More behavior based questions. Seemed to ask slot of the same questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Omaha, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

A lot of calls from someone out of town. Then two in town interviews. Talked to six different people. They will keep you on the hook thinking that you are going to get the job. They try to tell you how to pass the personality test, but that is not very helpful.

Interview Questions

• There is a test that most people fail.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Long process. Many phone interviews and an assessment. According to them, everything has been going well. recruiter was very nice. I have yet to hear back from anyone even though I have contacted them.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

The process was a initial phone screen, then a 30 minute phone interview, then a "heavily weighted" assessment, then a in-person, and one more phone interview. Everything went well and great until the in-person. Very incompetent manager and was very unenthusiastic about the whole process. The individual poorly answered my questions.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Waste of time for an interview. The recruiter contacted me. Had a quick phone interview. Next a phone interview with the hiring manager. Next a panel behavioral test. Than an in I person interview and 3 more phone behavioral interviews with managers in other states. Don't submit a background check before a job offer. Many of these bootleg companies are asking for a background check up front, don't do it! The recruiter was supposed to follow up with me after my background check which she said only took a week. I never heard back from her . I emailed and called her. It took over a month to receive my background check copy. The recruiter and management never told me I wasn't offered the job. I had to call corporate to obtain my background copy which he tried to get attitude with me for wanting my copy. Then he told me I was never offered the job. I kind of figured I didn't get the job. I came to realization I didn't want to be a recruiter since it involves sales, I absolutley hate sales! At all cost Experis will waste your time and energy with all those unecessary interviews. Management is a joke here! Run and avoid! Believe me. I read the review on glassdoor I should have heeded the warning.

Interview Questions

• What kind of car do you want?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Not yet completed interview process, so far has gone well. Phone interview consisted of 10 typical interview questions. I took an online personality test and am waiting to hear back about next steps.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Well structured, not intimidating, felt like a conversation, professional. I was interviewed by the head of recruiting and by a manager in Toronto. I had many conversations over the phone and felt that the process was very professional and that I was kept in the loop throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What about this industry (tech) do you like?   1 Answer