Experis Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experis Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

3.5

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Experis (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Was put at ease and asked well structured questions that gave me the opportunity for me to demonstrate my skills and attributes to the job I was interviewing for.

The interview was clear and concise on what he was looking for in the interview and gave me a chance to describe what I was looking for. What impressed me the most was he stressed that I was interviewing him and Experis as much as he was interviewing me.

During the interview I was given plenty of chances to ask plenty of questions. All of the questions were answered honestly and openly.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would build your recruitment desk, in doing so would you put your clients or candidate needs first?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

2 Rounds. Interview with two consultants and follow up presentation with Practice Director.

Some competency based interview questions and role play.

Interview Questions

• Standard recruitment consultant interview questions that can be found online. Past experience, suitability, motivations etc...   Answer Question