Experis Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experis Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.3

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Phone screen
Assessment test
Face to face with 2 higher ups
HR probe

You must answer 15 questions on the phone screen
Assessment takes 30 minutes
Face to face takes anywhere from 2-4 hours
HR probe 30 min

They are careful to select the right fit and smart about approach.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Experis (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2013.

Interview

Was reached out to on Linkedin and met with the manager for coffee. Rest of the process was casual meet and greets with the team and the rest of the office. Also phone calls with upper management out of state

Interview Questions

• Very casual conversation, was not actively looking at the time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very unprofessional and unorganized with multiple people in on the process which made it very confusing. I was referred for the position so a lot of steps were skipped which I didn't mind but was very unorganized. I went for the interview and both managers I was supposed to interview with forgot so I had to interview with a team lead and come back a few days later to interview with the managers that I was supposed to see the few days before.

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Independence, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process with Margaret Rice (no longer with the organization) was very pleasant to deal with. There were two formal interviews that lasted about a half hour each. They were very laid back and I felt very comfortable throughout the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest professional failure.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis in December 2012.

Interview

Not challenging at all and it's ok if you do not have multiple years of experience because you will be trained. If you know someone, your chances are really good for getting hired. If you have solid experience, you'll excel and stand out like a rockstar. I only had to complete one face to face interview and now there's a personality test to complete.

Interview Questions

• What job boards have you sourced on?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Houston, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

I had a couple phone calls before I went in to the office. When I went into the office, I talked with practically everyone there, and it all seemed to mostly be a test of my personality since I'm getting hired to get trained right out of school. But I really liked everyone I talked to and liked the vibe, so I fit well.