Explore Schools Special Projects Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Explore Schools

3.5

Special Projects Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Explore Schools (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

So I went and place my application on online. Filled out all the necessary paperwork. I got an email from them on Monday morning saying that they liked my resume and wanted to have an over-the-phone interview on Tuesday with me. I placed the over-the-phone interview for a Friday. The interviewer was nice and asked a lot of standard questions. When the interview was done she said she liked me so much that she wanted to set up a face to face interview but I needed to complete the pre-work assignment and hand it in by Monday morning. I had the entire weekend to complete it. The pre-assignment was two parts.

The first part was to create a flyer using the info they give to you and the next part was to write an email using the info they also give to you. I did both and sent it off. That was when the interviewer went ghost. I did not hear a word from them, they did not send me an email saying nothing. I do not know how other interview processes go but if you said you were going to set up a face to face interview at least stand by your word. Do not waste an interviewer's time! I emailed them twice and did not get any response it was not until I looked at the jobvite portal that they used that I found out the job was closed. How selfish and wasteful, like I did not have better things to do! I would not waste my time applying to this organization, they play too many games.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Explore Schools?

What makes you a good candidate for the Special Projects Associate position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Explore Schools

Special Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Explore Schools.

Interview

When I first applied I received a phone interview within a week. After the phone interview they asked me to do a pre-interview assignment. And then, I was asked to come in for an in person interview. The interview took about an hour. I was interviewed by two people one who I will be working for an another who works for Explore's support team. They were both really nice and gave me many scenarios that I had to "solve."
    Overall I thought the interview was pretty tough, they wanted very specific answers to their questions. In addition, I could tell they wanted someone more experienced.

Interview Questions

• The different overwhelming scenarios they give you.
      You need to be proficient in excel, outlook and other technologies (they will test you).   Answer Question