Exponential Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exponential Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Exponential

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exponential (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Spoke with the HR woman based in California and we had a lovely conversation about the role and how my experience made me a perfect candidate for this. She had reservations because I wasn't with a company "long enough" even though most of my positions were greater than 1 year and my last job was eliminated. So even though I had the "perfect experience" I was discrimated based on the fact that I wasn't with my employer's "long enough". ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Ask for references and you can see how a person works. Do you job and due diligence. Also, I had met with the hiring manager in NY years ago and I guess she didn't like me for some reason and couldn't be bothered meeting me to discuss the role that I would be a great candidate for. Not sure if it was because of my sexual orientation or "tenure" or something else ridiculous but I wanted to share this experience with everyone to be weary of this company and their questionable hiring practices. I also mentioned that I was a gay man in the interview and proudly worked for an LGBTQ company and am not sure if that was used against me. Full transparency I also let the HR person know exactly how I felt too and that I would be sharing my opinion on Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• Why was your tenure at your previous employers as long as it was?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Exponential

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exponential (Chicago, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

Massive phone screens by 4 people leading to a trip to SF for an entire day of face to face interviews with the CEO on down. 90 day plan requested.

Interview Questions

• How much revenue do you think you can generate in your first month or two with us?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exponential (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The initial rounds we quick and east. The later ones were a little grilling but overall process was smooth. The final interview took over 1 hour and various skill related and aptitude related questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• if you have to steal one thing in life, what will that be?   1 Answer