Exponential Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exponential Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Exponential

3.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exponential.

Interview

Received a phone screening through a recruiter on Linkedin. WORST interview ever. The recruiter sent me to interview on site for an analyst position -- which was not the position we talked about. The person I interviewed with was so condescending and arrogant, he asked me to calculate a metric that I've never heard about and before that he asked me weird questions not pertaining to to the position itself. I was completely blindsided and would NEVER recommend entertaining the idea of working at a disorganized company with incompetent staff.

Interview Questions

• How do you analyze this metric?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Exponential

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Exponential (Noida (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview process is quite long and there are 4 to 5 rounds depending on the position you have applied. Overall process is similar to other companies like telephonic, written test, panel interview and final round with the top management.

Interview Questions

• Who are the competitors in the market along with the market share as compared to our company   1 Answer