Exponential Ad Operation Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exponential Ad Operation Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Exponential

3.5

Ad Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exponential (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Round-1: Telephonic round
Round-2: Aptitude Test
Round-3 & 4: Personal Interviews
We need to be confident and professional. Stick to basics and study about the company and job process.

The Test would be easy. India bix is enough for the preparation. There will be an essay writing in the test where they would test our communication skills. The result depends on this essay as well.

Interview Questions

• They have started asking about the Deep Technical things of the role i have applied for, but i managed to escape safely by saying Truth that i don't know and i am ready to learn them as soon as possible.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Exponential

Ad Operation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exponential (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was of four rounds-

1. Telephonic
    2. Aptitude test
    3. Technical face to face
    4. HR face to face

1. Telephonic- just to check the communication skills and a weather you know something about what exponential does or if you are already working somewhere than why you are leaving former company.

2. Aptitude test- Simple maths and English.

3. Technical Face to face- Lots of questions from your resume. If you have written something which you are not, then they will definitely catch you by asking more and more questions.
    Questions about standard digital media questions. About industry standard.
    How exponential works. How do they get business. etc.

4 HR face to face: more kind of HR interview.