Exponential Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Exponential

3.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Exponential (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Very friendly people. About 4 interviews and 2 in person. They are eager to help you as much as possible and really aim to see you succeed. The woman I spoke to about the job always checked in on how I was doing and really cared about the process and me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with 3 people who would they be and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Exponential

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exponential (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

While they asked me some of the standard interview questions, they asked me more personal questions than I feel is professionally appropriate or related to the job.

They kept reiterating how young and hip they were, and that they were looking for someone that must attend social events after work. It honestly felt very juvenile....more like a popularity contest or a fraternity/sorority pledge process than a job interview.

They asked me to complete and Excel skills test and solve a mathematical problem for a metric I had never heard of...both in an unrealistically short space of time.

If you want to be young and hip give it a shot, otherwise move on.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about regularly attending happy hours and hanging out with coworkers after work?   Answer Question