Exponential Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exponential Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exponential (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

There was initially an aptitude test, followed by a group discussion and one round of interviews. The interview process consisted of basic resume-based questions, followed by puzzles. The interviewers and HR reps were friendly and made the candidate feel at ease. The interview duration was anytime between 15 min and an hour. They are extremely selective in picking candidates, possibly because of a small team size.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Exponential

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exponential (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The process started with CV Shortlisting. Next there was a GD round which was conducted in groups of 10. The next round was an aptitude test. The test a small test having 22 questions to be solved in 30 minutes. It comprised of tricky quant questions, DI, LR and English. Furthur there were two rounds of PI.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Exponential (Greater Noida (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Quantitative aptitude, 2nd round puzzles and then director and final hr round. it was easy process nothing difficult, if you can impress the manager the job is yours.
    quant and puzzles were not that difficult.
    overall experience was good

Interview Questions

• why do you wanna be a business analyst?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exponential (Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

4 rounds over a period of 2 weeks.

Basic Quantitative ability questions and puzzles.

Some HR kind of questions were asked to check the interest and future aspirations.

HR was very lazy in responding and there was no sense of urgency in order to fill the position. (Reflects much about the company and its growth aspirations )

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exponential in June 2012.

Interview

Got a call from HR about scheduling my telephonic interview,during interview they ask puzzles, behavioural questions only no technical questions were asked ,questions like tell me about yourself,some mathematical puzzles,some common IQ question were asked.

Interview Questions

• a bag consists of white & black shoes,how many minimum trial a person required to take out a pair of same color shoes.   1 Answer
    • how many square blocks are there on chess boards   1 Answer