Exponential Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exponential Interview Questions

Interviews at Exponential

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exponential (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

data structure, programming

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exponential (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

One round of telephonic Interview.Asked about the project arch..Code to convert chemical formula to emperical formula?He asked me to share screen and write code and then has not given any hint for the same.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the project.Code to convert chemical formula to emperical formula?   Answer Question

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Exponential (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

1. Resume screening
    2. HR telephonic interview
    3. Aptitude test
    4. 3 round of interview with one round based on puzzle, rest of the rounds will be based on your personality and to check if you will be a team fit or not. Puzzle round is considered to be important. Interviewers will be friendly and will give you space and time to express yourself. Knowing about industry and the company background can give you a fair advantage,

Interview Questions

• 1. puzzles based on permutation and probability   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exponential (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The initial rounds we quick and east. The later ones were a little grilling but overall process was smooth. The final interview took over 1 hour and various skill related and aptitude related questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• if you have to steal one thing in life, what will that be?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Exponential (Noida (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview process is quite long and there are 4 to 5 rounds depending on the position you have applied. Overall process is similar to other companies like telephonic, written test, panel interview and final round with the top management.

Interview Questions

• Who are the competitors in the market along with the market share as compared to our company   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exponential (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviews were scheduled in Top to bottom fashion where most senior guy took my first interview on skype and asked regarding my current project and forwarded for other rounds .

In my second face to face interview , they are asked many questions regarding optimizations and java threading and few more .He was agree with my most of solutions and asked to call an HR ,but HR has left the office .

Few days later they scheduled another round of interview on skype ,he discussed regarding if am okay to work in their team and asked few questions , I proposed many solution as per his constraints and he came in agreement with my solutions .

Senior QA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exponential in April 2018.

Interview

It took one week first it was a video call technical interview then they called me for face to face technical interview. I was selected and agreed to all there terms like joining early, buying out notice period but they made my life hell day by day, as they were not giving offer letter and whenever i ask for an update they forward it to tomorrow.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Exponential (Noida (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

There were 4 technical rounds
    3 rounds will go fine , in fourth round they will get some weird guy for interview who just wants ti kick you out and does not have any interest in interview.I don't think so they provide offer to any one .I am sure about this after reading reviews above as most people have same exp reg Tribal fusion , they are fake , so better don't waste time on them

Interview Questions

• they called me for final HR round and started technical questions   1 Answer

Flash Designer Interview

Interview

we in my interview they just asked me to make 2 variations of a skyscraper banner and a Midsize Animated Banner. Over all it was good and my interview was not so difficult

Negotiation

we no i wasn't able to negotiate as they were sure about what they were offering

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exponential (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

A recruiter arranged the first round office interview. In the interview, no much talk, I was directly been asked to do coding test in LinqPad. I did it too slow that I didnt finish. So I failed and was informed on the same day by recruiter. I am ok with the result.