Exponential Machine Learning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exponential Machine Learning Interview Questions

Interviews at Exponential

1 Interview Review

Machine Learning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exponential (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interveiw Took around 2 month to complete.
I applied for Machine Learning profile. First round was the discussion about the work I had done and machine learning questions.
After first round intervierwr gave me one programming machine learning question to solve.
In second round we discussed about the solution and the thinking behind the programming which impressed him and we disscuees bout the work culture and other stuff.

Immidiatly in two days I got a call from HR that I got selected and we discussed about the package and after about half hour of discussion we settled with one figure and he told me he will send the offer latter by the eod.

I was waiting and curiously I called him about the status after a week. On calling he keep on givong some reasons which i believed. The same continuou for almost a month and after extensive follow up he told me there will be one more round of interview which gave indication about they dont want me to be a part of a team. I said ok.

And in the last interview, interview initially clarified that we want person for engineering profile which is not the position i applied for. In interview he asked me questions related to some specific programming language implementation.
I gave around 60% answers correctly then I clarified that I am not programming language centric, if you want to ask then you can ask me logical, data structure questions.

He asked me one question : how to find common parent two number in tree.
I said binary tree or binary search tree.
He got confused and told me binary tree.
I said ok. After 5 mins I explained him the solution.
While explaining solution he told me that "I think its binary search tree"
I gave correct solution and that was the end.

Question for HR : If you dont want to hire some one, please dont give him/her false hope. Make things clear about the role and responsibility.
For Interviewer : Plese refer the JD by yourself first and then prepare the questions. If you cant do so write the question on pen and paper and come without any confusion. And first understand the difference between binary tree and binary search tree :P.

Interview Questions