Exponential Performance Strategy Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exponential Performance Strategy Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Exponential

1 Interview Review

Performance Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exponential in April 2018.

Interview

I'm not stranger to the interview process, but I feel that this one was a particular waste of time.

The phone interview process was dragged out, seemingly, as long as possible and took several weeks to complete.

Then they brought me in for an interview that took 4 hours, which I feel to be a bit excessive for the nature of the role.

Then at the end they simply send me an email saying I did not have enough experience. It took them several weeks to establish whether or not I had enough work experience? Experience is not a difficult issue to establish. They are either dishonest or need to seriously rework how they gather information.

I hate to sound impatient, especially considering I, myself, wasn't sure if I would be able to take the position if offered, but it seems to me they could have established that I lacked experience sooner, or come up with a better reason, before dragging me through weeks of interviewing. Maybe this process will go better for most people, but I can't help but feel that they wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Why would one of your friends say you are not a good fit for this role?   Answer Question