Express Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Associate Interview Questions

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Easy, no worries. basic questions just be yourself and you'll get the job and may be hired on the spot. Don't stress just look happy maybe visit company website
casual and laid back. Express always needs new people to hire

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Express

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express (Markham, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was pretty relaxed. Met with the store manager, talked about myself. It's all personality based and to gauge how personable you are. I didn't have any real experience before hand but it wasn't a barrier to getting the job. Be outgoing and demonstrate the will to help people. They're big on references so make sure you have them ready to make it a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Where have you experienced great customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express (Westminster, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I dropped off a resume, applied online, and filled out an integrity test, I called back for 2 weeks, and finally received an interview, in the interview it was 1:1 with the store manager. They just wanted to make sure you are a decent person and do not have a poor history record. They did check all my references.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimum wage, no negotiation

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express in November 2008.

Interview

During holiday, group interview with those who turned into seasonal employees. Managers basically looking for those with customer service experience. Usually very encouraging in you opening up and using scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe when you were in an uncomfortable position with a customer at your last job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express (Miami, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

I filled out an application on the spot. Talked with the assistant manager for about 30 minutes and got scheduled to interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had issues with other employees?   1 Answer