Express District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 835 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Express

Express

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Express (New York, NY) in Jul 2017

Interview

Just an absolutely amazing interview and hiring process. I am so thankful to have met such great people through this journey. Having the opportunity to build a strong organizational agility prior to coming on board with a company is very important to me. Express takes the time to understand the individual and ensure it's the right fit for both parties.

Interview Questions
  • Why Express?
    Answer Question
  • How do you manage talent and where do you start?
2 people found this interview helpful

Express

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Express (Columbus, OH) in Nov 2012

Interview

I literally had 17 interviews, before I was hired. The process took 3 months. I interviewed with several people over the phone. I drove to an interview. For one interview, I took an Amtrak train. I was flown to Columbus, Ohio. I interviewed with 8 people in one day, and I flew back home the same day. All travel expenses were paid for.

Interview Questions
  • If your current employer had an anniversary party for you, what 5 words would be written on the cake to describe you?
2 people found this interview helpful