Express District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Express (Columbus, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

I literally had 17 interviews, before I was hired. The process took 3 months. I interviewed with several people over the phone. I drove to an interview. For one interview, I took an Amtrak train. I was flown to Columbus, Ohio. I interviewed with 8 people in one day, and I flew back home the same day. All travel expenses were paid for.

Interview Questions

• If your current employer had an anniversary party for you, what 5 words would be written on the cake to describe you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated with the recruiter, and he was very agreeable. I was also given options.

Other Interview Reviews for Express

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Just an absolutely amazing interview and hiring process. I am so thankful to have met such great people through this journey. Having the opportunity to build a strong organizational agility prior to coming on board with a company is very important to me. Express takes the time to understand the individual and ensure it's the right fit for both parties.

Interview Questions