Express District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Just an absolutely amazing interview and hiring process. I am so thankful to have met such great people through this journey. Having the opportunity to build a strong organizational agility prior to coming on board with a company is very important to me. Express takes the time to understand the individual and ensure it's the right fit for both parties.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Express

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Express (Columbus, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

I literally had 17 interviews, before I was hired. The process took 3 months. I interviewed with several people over the phone. I drove to an interview. For one interview, I took an Amtrak train. I was flown to Columbus, Ohio. I interviewed with 8 people in one day, and I flew back home the same day. All travel expenses were paid for.

Interview Questions

• If your current employer had an anniversary party for you, what 5 words would be written on the cake to describe you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated with the recruiter, and he was very agreeable. I was also given options.