Express Employment Professionals Recruiter/Staffing Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 27, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 364 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Employment Professionals

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 12 months. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Oklahoma City, OK)

Interview

Once you have interviewed with the office manager, you then interview with the regional manager. If you have "earned" your spot within the company you then interview with the owner, Bob Funk.

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to the company within the next 5 years
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Saint Paul, MN) in Jul 2016

Interview

The company is franchise owed so the process will change from location to location. The process was pretty quick with 1 phone interview and 2 one on one interviews. It took maybe a week or 2.

Interview Questions
  • There is no set interview questions because each franchise owner will do this process differently.The only advice I can give is to be prepared to talk about your sales skills, ability to communicate clearly, and how well you do in a fast pace environment.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2016

Interview

Phone Interview followed by face to face interview 3 days later. In depth work history interview followed by explanation of company culture and team environment. Performance objectives and team environment was stressed throughout the interview. The career path and opportunity to develop new skills and advancement was discussed

Interview Questions
  • What other opportunities are you considering?

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Tempe, AZ) in Mar 2016

Interview

Came in and interviewed for any available job, was offered internal position.Did a job shadow and was selected to move forward to finalize the hiring decision. Accepted the job and started after the 30 day Evaluation before the final decision was made.

Interview Questions
  • Can you see yourself doing this comfortably long-term?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Chicago, IL) in May 2013

Interview

Pretty straight-forward interview process. multiple rounds of interviews to be expected, although the style of interviewing depends on the office! Every office is different- some are very small (like 2-3 people, others are closer to 20). Corporate HQ are in OK, so there is frequent contact there. The company is really focused on sales, so they have goals to help you get there as a recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • They asked what my strengths were.
RSS Feed</>Embed