Express Employment Professionals Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Employment Professionals Office Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Express Employment Professionals

2.3

Office Manager Interview

Interview

It was simple. I met the owner of my franchise and he told me to meet him at his office to fill out an application and he interviewed me and hired me on the spot. The process was extremely easy!

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any questions that were difficult, we just talked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We agreed very easily on a starting rate.

Other Interview Reviews for Express Employment Professionals

Anonymous Employee in Braselton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Braselton, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process is professional, relevant, and thorough. Unlike many other interviews I have experienced, Express Employment Professionals does not use a cookie cutter interview process. The interview process is thorough to make sure you are committed to the job, and truly posses the needed skills and knowledge. All interview questions are geared towards the particular position and company they are recruiting for. You also feel welcome and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• This position often requires multi tasking. Can you tell me in detail about a time when you had to multitask and prioritize several tasks at once?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Madison, WI) in May 2013.

Interview

Was referred to the owner through a family member. First, met with owner, then completed a phone interview with developer, and then a final interview with entire team. Offer extended after references were contacted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you've been involved in past job that demonstrates your customer service style.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Lawton, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

Supervisor was professional and informative. She really seemed to enjoy her job and genuinely wanted to assist in finding work for others. She took note of all my requirements for a position and made sure to ask about things I hadn't even considered.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience with (management, Microsoft programs, etc.)?
      How would others describe your work ethic?
      Why did you leave your former jobs?
      How far are you willing to travel for work?
      What kind of salary do you expect?
      What would others says about how you interact with other people?   Answer Question