Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.0

PT Sales Lead Interview

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process was quite easy and it took me just a few hours for everything

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

I was referred by a friend who had been working there. Got a call asking for availability for my interview. It was a group interview with 3 other people. Manager asked 3 basic questions such as why I wanted to work for Express, what working in a team meant to me, and also asked me to tell her about myself.

Interview Questions

• I think she also asked how I would sell a pair of jeans..   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Group Interview

Interview Questions

• Specific scenarios pitched about how you would upsell a potential customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Lead Interview

Interview

interview with store manager and district manager. straightforward and simple selling and coaching questions.

Interview Questions

• name a time when you had to discipline an associate and how you went about it   Answer Question

Negotiation

they didn't negotiate, just stated what they were willing to pay

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview. Very laid back. I'm sure they were looking for associates that were fun, outgoing, hard working and sincere.

Interview Questions

• A lot of random questions. Who is your favorite actor?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interviews with 4 other people. Only two of us were hired. they askled all of the typical questions about why you want to work for them and what you know about fashion and style. Very laid back, but still formal

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate anything

Sale Associate Interview

Interview

I applied the job at Express store. They gave out the application form and then they started calling me in a week. It was a group interview (about 5-6ppl at the same time) with their store manager. First, they want you to write down all your references. After that, the store manager started interview you: 1.what is the best customer service? 2.Why do you want to work at express?

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Got a call back for a group interview. no questions were asked, the Store Manager just told us about the job and said she would call people who's applications looked good. I got a call later that week notifying me that I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Talked about hours, and since they could only guarantee 2-3 shifts a week, the Manager said she could work around a schedule if I got a second job.

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

answer the loss prevention question right, dress super nice and very professional

Negotiation

no negotiation i needed a job

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Submitted an application through their site, got a call a week later, group interview, simple questions. Past work, what do you want in the company.

Negotiation

No negotiation, you either take it or leave it.