Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Bloomingdale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express (Bloomingdale, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Group interview, manager sat on the table so it was chill, come dressed as you like since the other 2 people I was interviewed with had blue jeans on, it was about 20 minutes, really simple questions

Interview Questions

• Name one time you have had good or bad customer experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call just a few days later to set up an interview time. I went in for the interview, which was super casual. I was told I would receive a call in 3 day whether or not I received the job. I thought the interview went well, but nervous about not getting it because I heard that most people get told right on the spot whether they got it. I received a call saying I had the job on the third day later in the day.

Interview Questions

• What store has provided you with an ideal customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy going. Didn't take much for them to like me. Just need a really nice personality overall. Managers are easy going. They just need to like you enough to hire you.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Received a phone call went in, was told to dress casual cute, got there was asked to pick a going out outfit and an outfit for an interview! Super great nice people

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer entering the store   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Express (Somerville, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

It was about 2 hours. Took a few computer tests such as Excel and typing. Completed several in-house consent foms such as contacting your references. Given license for background check. Interviewed with management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your professional background and how it relates to the position.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call to set up in store interview within a week. In store interview was actually a group interview. Have to speak up in order to get noticed.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Sat down with a manager in a very informal setting after she showed me around the store. Asked me questions about what kind of places I like working in and what kind of schedule I would be interested in. Very friendly, one on one interview inside the mall.

Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Express (Okemos, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Was only a phone interview, in my two years here not once did i meet the hiring manager. Took probably 10 minutes. Wasnt asked many questions, was more of a one sided conversation.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to lead the store to success?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

I am in college and needed the experience so I thought retail would be a good fit to get started. Customer service jobs are always a great experience and can always learn something from every opportunity. They had expressed what they were seeking in an employee and I had answered every question with enthusiasm. After the interview, I was offered an offer on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

It was a group interview. Relatively easy. Try to be the first person to answer the question. They asked your standard retail sales interview questions. Why do you want to work here? Your customer service skills, teamwork skills, etc.