Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers

Sort:

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers (Madison, MS) in July 2017.

Interview

i put in on line on a Thursday night a Hiring Manager called me that friday Morning Interviewed that Friday Afternoon Background and Drug test took a Week i have worked there since july 2017 Suspended Oct 13 2017

Interview Questions

• how fast can you do a 4 tire change including Balance with a oil change.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers.

Interview

I had lunch with district manager we talked about my work experience. Talked about my strong points and my weaknesses. Talked about compensation and the possibilities of advancement with the company.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a phone call with a couple of questions about myself. Asking if i can pass a drug test, also just general questions about my pass jobs and education.

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a background check.   1 Answer

Hood Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

It was pretty good. The biggest thing I liked was that they told me that I can possibly move up to a tech or a manager one day. I am a tech now, so they did what they said.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my expreience   2 Answers

Hood Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple. The general manager was the one who interviewed me and it mainly consisted of asking me about my past work experience in the car business.

Hood Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received call from corporate office for phone interview, received call from regional manager for face to face, sent for drug screen, criminal background, 2nd interview discussed money. Hired