Express Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Asked me a few questions over the phone and set a face to face interview date. Super chill and easy interview questions. I was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Express

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

I walked into the store and the manager took me out to the mall to sit on a bench to conduct the interview. She asked me about school and my availability and then started with the interview questions. Overall it was really relaxed and simple.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call just a few days later to set up an interview time. I went in for the interview, which was super casual. I was told I would receive a call in 3 day whether or not I received the job. I thought the interview went well, but nervous about not getting it because I heard that most people get told right on the spot whether they got it. I received a call saying I had the job on the third day later in the day.

Interview Questions

• What store has provided you with an ideal customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy going. Didn't take much for them to like me. Just need a really nice personality overall. Managers are easy going. They just need to like you enough to hire you.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Received a phone call went in, was told to dress casual cute, got there was asked to pick a going out outfit and an outfit for an interview! Super great nice people

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer entering the store   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call to set up in store interview within a week. In store interview was actually a group interview. Have to speak up in order to get noticed.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Sat down with a manager in a very informal setting after she showed me around the store. Asked me questions about what kind of places I like working in and what kind of schedule I would be interested in. Very friendly, one on one interview inside the mall.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

It was a group interview. Relatively easy. Try to be the first person to answer the question. They asked your standard retail sales interview questions. Why do you want to work here? Your customer service skills, teamwork skills, etc.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express (New York, NY).

Interview

Really didnt have a formal interview . Just came in and they asked general questions about hours and experience . Little to no difficulty , it was one of the easiest interviews ive ever been on. Was hired on the spot

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

The application is completed online. I received a call from the hiring manager within a week to schedule an interview, went in for short interview (~15 mins), and was hired and scheduled for orientation within a week from the interview. The interview was simple, a few questions about any customer service or retail experience (I had no retail experience), schedule, hours I wanted, etc.

Interview Questions

• A customer comes in and asks for help finding a dress. What are 3 followup questions you would ask?   Answer Question