Express Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Received a phone call went in, was told to dress casual cute, got there was asked to pick a going out outfit and an outfit for an interview! Super great nice people

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Express

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call to set up in store interview within a week. In store interview was actually a group interview. Have to speak up in order to get noticed.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Sat down with a manager in a very informal setting after she showed me around the store. Asked me questions about what kind of places I like working in and what kind of schedule I would be interested in. Very friendly, one on one interview inside the mall.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

It was a group interview. Relatively easy. Try to be the first person to answer the question. They asked your standard retail sales interview questions. Why do you want to work here? Your customer service skills, teamwork skills, etc.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express (New York, NY).

Interview

Really didnt have a formal interview . Just came in and they asked general questions about hours and experience . Little to no difficulty , it was one of the easiest interviews ive ever been on. Was hired on the spot

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

The application is completed online. I received a call from the hiring manager within a week to schedule an interview, went in for short interview (~15 mins), and was hired and scheduled for orientation within a week from the interview. The interview was simple, a few questions about any customer service or retail experience (I had no retail experience), schedule, hours I wanted, etc.

Interview Questions

• A customer comes in and asks for help finding a dress. What are 3 followup questions you would ask?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Asked in store if they were hiring, they told me to apply online. I applied online (simple application and a personality test), they had me come in for an interview. The assistant manager brought me into the stockroom and just ran through really basic, typical interview questions. She called me back a day or two later and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work holidays?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't really any. She called and offered the job and starting wage, asked if I wanted the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy. I showed up on time and was interviewed in the back by the manager. It didn't take very long, maybe 30 or so minutes at the most. I was offered the job at the end.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. They want to be sure you have a basic understanding of the position and the duties associated with it. They asked about previous sales experience and customer relations.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Express (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview, the manager asked us 6 questions. It took place in the back of the store, like the warehouse area. The manager was very friendly and welcoming and briefed us about the store. It didn't take very long either. He didn't ask to see our resume.

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right?   1 Answer