Express Sales Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Express (Okemos, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Was only a phone interview, in my two years here not once did i meet the hiring manager. Took probably 10 minutes. Wasnt asked many questions, was more of a one sided conversation.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to lead the store to success?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Express

Sales Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was relatively quick. I was asked mostly behavioral questions regarding customer service. This is a sales job, despite the lack of commission, and it is important to showcase convincing selling skills and techniques. As a Sales Leader, you will be in charge of running the sales floor, so be sure to demonstrate leadership skills, as well.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to work in a team and one member wasn't pulling their weight. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales Leader Interview

Interview

Interviewing is easy basic questions

Why you want to work for express ?
    What can you bring in to the company

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

I sent in my application along with a resume to the mall location. I was contacted a few weeks later and had an interview with the store manager. It was more of a chat, everything was low pressure, and he was great. I was then contacted a few days later and asked to meet with the DM as a formality. She was awful at communicating, and very fake, often judging me for every answer I provided. I was offered the position the following week, so I guess she liked me?

Interview Questions

• How will you be responsible for a four million dollar store?   Answer Question

Negotiation

She asked me about pay, I told her I was aware the position paid 10-12 an hour and she said, well you better be ok with the lower end of that spectrum. And that was it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview With the DM of the District. Very Sales Focused Questions and Team Management Questions. I would say speak up on your leadership skills and techniques in how you can make the employees like and work with you. Ability to drive sales, increase conversion, and customer loyalty. Give straight honest answers. Give examples of leadership experiences.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a associate is not giving the energy the company to requires?   1 Answer