Express Scripts Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Scripts Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty quick. Generally have to do two part interviews if you are from inside. If you are from outside, three part interviews. First you will have a phone screening with the recruiter. After you complete that process, the manager interview and then meet with Hiring Director and HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time how you dealt with difficult employees and how did you coach them and what was the result?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't have negotiation. They declined my counter offer. The pay is pretty low compare to other Supervisors in healthcare.

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

More than one person will interview you and they will take turns asking questions. Everyone was very kind and made me feel comfortable. It did not last to long and they did get back to me within a timely manner. I was very pleased with how everything went.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an employee who was not performing and what you did in that situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Pueblo, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

The hiring and interview was standard for any similar position with any other company.

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. The pay, benefits, and schedule were pre-determined.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2009.

Interview

Behavioral interview - interview two times - with Call Center Manager and Call Center Director

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when one of your employees did not meet performance expectations? What did you do?   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Long wait, must go through two rounds of interview with managers, directors, and hr manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple