Express Scripts Data Entry Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Scripts Data Entry Technician Interview Questions

2.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Entry Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Applied for job in person and was asked for interview on the spot after reviewing resume. Man who did interview was a supervisor and was kind but very professional. He asked questions about why they should hire me and what i would bring to the company. Asked about myself and why i felt this job would be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Data Entry Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Express Scripts in June 2015.

Interview

There was a basic phone interview first and then an on-location interview with one of the managers. She was very nice and the interview was very short and to the point. The questions were not yes or no questions but ones that asked you to imagine yourself in a situation and how you would react to them.

Interview Questions

• You are working on an order and it is a famous person. You see this person is taking a medication for a condition that is not publicly known. Would you think it is okay to share this information with your family or friends because it is very interesting? Why or why not?   Answer Question

Data Entry Technician Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

First a quick phone interview, than an interview at the company location. Starting pay was $13.25 an hour. Went to orientation and realized the place was call center sweat shop. Basically no freedom to even get up and stretch your legs. Very scary and seemed like everyone who worked there was severely depressed.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions, "What short cuts would you take to increase speed and productivity in data entry and privacy.".   Answer Question

Negotiation

I resigned after 2 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Versailles, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (North Versailles, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

You start off by filling out an online application and typing assessment. The assessment lists about 26 entries with sample information you would be entering (name of doctor, health coverage company, address, etc.). You have 5 minutes to complete the assessment and it is required to print the entries prior so you will need a printer. I only got through 3 and a half so I thought I completely failed, but I was called for an interview two days later, and was told I did rather well. They look more at attention to detail and entering information without error, rather than speed and mistakes.

On the interview, they bring you in a room and it is very relaxed. It is conducted by one interviewer and the are very friendly. They explain what the company does and what the position entails before the questions begin. There are 5 behavioral interviewing questions. At the conclusion of the interview, they explain that there are a few things that distract people from accepting employment (such as, parking, cubicle size, shift bids, noise limits, etc.) and if you would be ok with them. The interview takes about an hr.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to perform the same activity over and over. What measures did you take to keep yourself from being distracted. What was the result.

Name a time when you were given a directive you did not agree was in the best interest of the company. How did you handle it and what was the result.   Answer Question

I got the position, but after careful consideration I declined & decided to stay with the company I was currently working for at the time. The pay increase was minor compared to the 7-30PM shift I had at the time.

Data Entry Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Scripts in June 2014.

Interview

This was an initial screening interview was conducted over the phone. The HR (or recruiter?) I spoke with verified my employment history, if they'd find anything in my background check, and asked if I was available for the late second shift. I am to find out soon whether if I make the cut for the next interview.

Interview Questions

• As stated above, the interview was conducted over the phone. I use a sign language interpreter through video relay service. The person seemed to not understand why I was using an interpreter and asked if my English was not that great. I thought the question was impolite. I replied stating that I didn't think the question is appropriate to ask but my English is just fine. The person clarified/rephrased her question asking why I was using an interpreter and I said that I am using a sign language interpreter.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Mason, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview back then were All Behavioral questions in a one on one room upstairs. At the time, it was an interview with my potential supervisor and he asked a few questions, left and then came back with an offer and the pay. I accepted.

Data Entry Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Applied online, got a call, interviewed one on one with a supervisor, got a call back a few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None