Express Scripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

113 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Kansas City, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

I have gotten several emails from recruiter with no follow-up. Trying to see if they are still interested in me. I keep emailing the recruiter and, I have not gotten a call yet. I will just have to wait and see.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Received a call to schedule a phone interview. If you make it past the phone interview then there are two in person interviews. The phone interview was seemed to be focused on project management experience and handling deadlines.

Interview Questions

• How do you successfully manage multiple projects at one time?   Answer Question

Sr Manager Interview

Application

Interview

I have heard so many current and former employees discuss the negative culture of Express Scripts, but decided to apply for jobs with the company anyway thinking they could be wrong.... They couldn't have been more correct. These recruiters are the worst. This was my 2nd phone interview with Express Scripts- and they were both lead by recruiters with terrible attitudes. The position I was interviewing for was in their Legal department. It was clear the recruiter didn't understand the responsibilities of the position. She then wanted to discuss salary requirements (which I already specified before our call). She informed me this would be a "lateral" move, meaning exactly what I am making now (working for a non-profit, less work load, and more support staff). No thanks!

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

First round was a phone interview with a recruiter. After that, I was given a second interview where I had to record myself answering a series of questions. The second interview lasted approximately 30 mins.

After going through the second interview, I never heard back from the company; even after I had emailed the recruiter about their decision. I was a little offended by the lack of communication. A simple rejection email would have been thoughtful.

IT Automation Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Set interview schedule through email. I prepared hours the day before phone screen day. In last minutes the next day, sent me an email asked me if I'm an international student, I said yes and called me said, we currently don't have position for international students.

IT Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Phone interview with 2 SME's and manager then a face 2 face with hiring manager. Phone interview was 1 hour in length. Face 2 Face was 1/2 hour.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical questions pertaining to the role being interviewed for.   1 Answer

IT Voice Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Got an email to schedule a call for phone interview.I replied back with my schedule. I got no response! I replied again, and again there was no response. Finally 3rd time, the same recruiter who emailed me regarding the position, replied me to set up a telephonic interview. After 1-2 days, the HR recruiter told me that the position is no longer open as they have already extended an offer to another candidate.

Marketing Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

I drove 340 miles twice to interview with four different managers (2 each time) at Express Scripts HQ. The interviews were useful in learning about the position and the work environment. The interviews involved thoughtful conversations, not a series of formulated HR questions . I was very encouraged. The HR coordinator assured me they were wrapping up interviews and she would contact me in a week. After several unanswered emails and voicemails from me , the HR coordinator finally contacted me three weeks later. She asked if I was still available for the position, since the job was still unfilled. I told her I was available. She said that she would get back to me in a couple days - that was six weeks ago- and I haven't heard boo. Although Express Scripts is a Fortune 22 corporation, their HR department treats prospective employees with the same disregard and disrespect that is found throughout American businesses today.

Interview Questions

• I was asked my specific experience of working with creative teams and managing creative projects.   Answer Question

Java/Pega Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Scripts in February 2017.

Interview

Only one round completed so far. The first round was the telephonic interview in which HR talked to me. After that, she told to give the digital interview. Still, my application is under review, waiting for technical interview call.

Interview Questions

• The questions were really very easy e.g. Tell me about yourself, why you want to work at Express Scripts, what do you know about Express Script, do you have any questions, etc. HR was very friendly. After that, she told to give one digital interview. Waiting for the technical interview round.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Two Interviews (human resources and hiring manager). Both by phone as hiring manager was not located locally. Basic interview questions were presented. The hiring manager interview was about an hour long and I was presented with several scenarios and how I would handle the scenario

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you for this position. Tell me about a situation where you had to meet a deadline and how did you meet it.   1 Answer