Express Scripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

416 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Home Delivery & Member Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. First view was a lunch interview with University Relation Recruiters. It was not much of an interview, but more of a friendly conversation over topics about the position, the company, and me. Second round was a phone interview with Senior Director at Workforce Optimization. It was more formal. The questions were all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Q: Could you describe one of your leadership experiences?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interview was normal, questions were asked based on over experience and everyone is super helpful and understanding. Best place to work .

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

A recruiter called me and I did a phone interview then came in for a typing test, then an in person interview with the recruiter, after the recruiter I met with supervisors for the data entry department

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which you had to problem solve on the job in order to deal with an issue and what was that issue   Answer Question

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Very professional company. I submitted my application online. I then received a emailed regarding quiz then online that i had to complete. It was simple. About 2weeks later i recievd a email regarding a virtual interview online. It was pretty cool. I then revieved a call regarding a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How could I be a assist to the company   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Kansas City, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

I have gotten several emails from recruiter with no follow-up. Trying to see if they are still interested in me. I keep emailing the recruiter and, I have not gotten a call yet. I will just have to wait and see.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

The interview consisted of a three-step process by which the HR recruiter interviewed me over the phone and in person. Then, I was interviewed by a potential supervisor and that person's boss. The screening process was fairly straightforward and the interview included behavioral questions as well as hypothetical. In addition, I took the opportunity to showcase my portfolio of work.

Interview Questions

Interview

Initially a phone interview with a recruiter, will ask about understanding of company and position and discuss salary and availability and walk through work experience. If pass initial interview will be scheduled for an onsite interview with hiring manager. Face to face interview is behavioral.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Filled out application. Received invitation for video interview via the HireVue app. Then about a week and a half later , I received invitation for a Face- to- Face interview.

Interview Questions

• Focused mainly on background , strengths, and why I want to work for company.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

First round was a phone interview with a recruiter. After that, I was given a second interview where I had to record myself answering a series of questions. The second interview lasted approximately 30 mins.

After going through the second interview, I never heard back from the company; even after I had emailed the recruiter about their decision. I was a little offended by the lack of communication. A simple rejection email would have been thoughtful.

IT Automation Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Set interview schedule through email. I prepared hours the day before phone screen day. In last minutes the next day, sent me an email asked me if I'm an international student, I said yes and called me said, we currently don't have position for international students.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I was interviewed by Medco Health in 2001 and company merged with ESI. The hiring process then to now is so entirely different. I was interviewed 1 on 1 then tested for basic computer knowledge. No behavior questioning was used in interviews back then