Express Scripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Home Delivery & Member Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. First view was a lunch interview with University Relation Recruiters. It was not much of an interview, but more of a friendly conversation over topics about the position, the company, and me. Second round was a phone interview with Senior Director at Workforce Optimization. It was more formal. The questions were all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Q: Could you describe one of your leadership experiences?   Answer Question

Meeting Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

I had 6 interviews for a low level position. I interviewed with the Sr. VP of Marketing. it was intense. Overall a good reflection of how intense that department would be to work in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Five step to be told that you DO NOT have the right amount of experience. Submit both application and resume', then basic test, then more advanced test, then virtual interview in which I had to download a special app to my phone, then in person interview to inform me that I did not meet the right hiring qualifications!

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Supervisor was late. Wasn't very professional alot of people declined the position, the questions were similar as though you were being asked the same question over and over again. I got the feeling I wasn't being just off my qualifications at all. Overall it felt like a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• What have you done at a previous job to change a process in which you worked?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Versailles, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (North Versailles, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Inital communication was through email with a recuiter and then on the phone. They'll move you to a senior HR personell and if you pass that you come in for an in person. The interview is intensive, mine was with 3 members of managment and a panel with all the supervisors.

Interview Questions

• Hard to tell, the panel interview is intense. Be prepared for a long day.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

The initial interview was done online. The questions appear on the screen, and you have 3 minutes to answer. The answers are recorded. The system crashed halfway through the interview. I was scared to exit out of the system for fear it would not reload. The instructions were insufficient, and it is difficult to do a one-sided interview as you have no back and forth, and cannot read any body language. You also have no opportunity for clarifying anything. It felt very impersonal, and gave me the impression they did not care enough about their candidates to actually speak with them.

There was no feedback given at all. Though this took place many, many months ago, their website still lists me as under consideration. Either they do not close out their positions or this is the longest interview process I've ever had. Either way, more communication is needed.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts in July 2013.

Interview

Met with three people - interviews were short, focused and intense. Met with future supervisor, his boss, and boss above them. Top person was done in phone interview. Also had conversation with someone in a related department.

Interview Questions

• How I would deal with a systems problem. It was a tough question because the premise of the interviewer seemed to be wrong.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty complex questions and complicated questions on the computer. Most people fail. But in the one on one, it was very relaxing and made me fell more ay ease. Really lay back interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this company next year?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Memphis, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on a Wednesday night, then I was emailed several assessments I had to complete. Two weeks later received call for interview. Had a very nerve wrecking hour long interview, and then 3 days later received offer letter. I accepted the offer and was emailed all information for my background check and drug screening with the following week and a half.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where u went out your way for a customer?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for a 2015 summer internship in December of 2014, and had a casual phone call interview, then went on to a phone call with the director of the marketing interns, then had another phone call interview, then led to a computer interview where I recorded myself answering questions they asked. I then found out I didn't get the internship. All together it probably took about 3-4 months. Pretty rigorous just for an internship, but they handled everything very professionally and were pretty organized.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with two phone interviews from the HR department and recruiter that worked at the company. Then meeting onsite with two mangers and one senior manager/ then one more phone interview with director.